Ask The Headhunter: Two Job Hunting Resources I Don’t Hate

by Evil HR Lady on December 11, 2013

My favorite Headhunter, Nick Corcodilos (you should subscribe to his newsletter) named me as one of the only two job hunting resources he doesn’t hate. I’m honored.

jeff December 11, 2013 at 7:19 pm

You get extra points for intelligent website design.

Evil HR Lady December 11, 2013 at 7:22 pm

woo-hoo! Although I can’t take credit for that. Actually, I can, because I hired Laura at http://www.smallestdecisions.net, She’s awesome

RJ December 13, 2013 at 3:58 pm

I used to subscribe to his newsletter, until he started using the word “gang-bang” in one of them. I don’t know how on earth he could think that was a professional or appropriate word. I don’t think it means what he thinks it means, since he was using it in some type of reference to LinkedIn. The dude must have dementia or something; I quit subscribing and I can’t believe that anyone takes him seriously as a professional.

Evil HR Lady December 13, 2013 at 4:05 pm

His use of that term shocked me as well, but reading the article, it’s pretty clear that he simply doesn’t know the present usage of the term.

LVD December 14, 2013 at 12:33 am

Who wants to be the one to tell him?
I just informed a 26 year old that she should stop using the word “cluster” when referring to ” A chaotic situation where everything seems to go wrong” Urban Dictionary as it is short for “clusterfu*k” We try not to use that kind of language.

RJ December 20, 2013 at 12:38 am

Actually, after looking at his blog, I’m pretty sure he DOES know what it means… did you see the graphic he used on his blog (http://corcodilos.com/blog/6896/join-my-linkedin-gang-bang) that said, “I’m here for the GANG BANG”?

TimeClick December 20, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I have not come across his “gang-bang” usage, but I have found some great posts. He seems to know what he is talking about.

Jason Alba December 16, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Congratulations! My site was the other resource Nick mentioned, and it was a very nice endorsement.

I’ve ready your articles and posts over the years and you have certainly earned his endorsement :)

computer graphic schools April 4, 2014 at 5:51 am

Good post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte
more on this topic? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little
bit further. Kudos!